Our simple seafood suppers will help you make quick, delicious, and nutritious meals.
This roasted salmon recipe uses a few simple ingredients and tastes incredible. Along with the recipe, we show you how salmon should look when it’s perfectly cooked.
Choose sustainable seafood – it’s great for your family’s health, the environment, and helps fishing families maintain their livelihood.
Did you like this video? We hope so, if you did please give us a thumbs up and share with your friends on social media using the tag: #skipperottorecipe!
- 1-1.5 lbs salmon fillet (any species will do!)
- 8 stems fresh tarragon (substitute parsley or dill)
- 1.5 tbsp capers
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp oil
- salt & pepper
- lemon wedges, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 425 F.
- Place a sheet of parchment paper or foil on a baking tray and brush with oil.
- Season the salmon with salt & pepper. Place half the tarragon and lemon slices on the tray and place salmon, skin side down, on top. Scatter remaining lemon, capers, and tarragon on top and dot the fish with butter.
- Roast for 12-15 minutes, or until internal temperature of the fish reaches 120F. Be careful to not overcook. Fish should be flaky on the outside and tender inside.
- Let the fish rest for 5 minutes before serving.