Our seafood products consist of a variety of fresh, frozen, sushi-grade, whole and processed products. All frozen, smoked, and canned products are available at ALL pick-up locations, but fresh and live seafood is only available at the False Creek Fishermen’s Wharf in Vancouver.
- Whole fresh and sushi-grade salmon (sockeye, spring, chum, and pink)
- Sushi-grade salmon fillets (sockeye, spring, chum, and pink)
- Smoked, pepper smoked, candied, and maple candied salmon
- Sockeye salmon lox
- Canned salmon (bone-in, skin on as well as boneless skinless smoked)
- Canned tuna (regular and smoked)
- Sushi-grade albacore tuna loins
- Halibut fillets
- Lingcod fillets
- Spot prawns and side striped shrimp (live in the spring, frozen year round)
- Live dungeness crabs*
- Live pacific oysters*
All Skipper Otto’s products are fair trade and Ocean Wise, your assurance of a human-friendly and ocean-friendly seafood choice!
Want to know more about our seafood? Check out our blog posts on Salmon ID, a blind side-by-side taste test of the 5 types of salmon, our seafood handling page or our recipe page for suggestions for how to best enjoy your seafood.
*Not available as frozen. Only available live at the False Creek Fishermen’s Wharf in season.