This recipe was submitted by our member, Robin Thorneycroft, for our recipe contest. Be sure to vote for this recipe on Facebook!
– 2 sockeye steaks or a fillet.
– 1/4 cup red onion, diced
– 1 red grapefruit, section and chopped
– 1-2 avocados, peeled and chopped
– Olive oil and salt and pepper to taste.
1. Mix grapefruit and avocado, a splash of olive oil and salt pepper. Add diced onion to taste. Let sit while salmon cooks.
2. Season your salmon with salt and pepper. Grill or pan fry as you like.
3. Top salmon with salsa, serve with a side of quinoa or brown rice.