This is a recipe for a salsa to add some flavour to your seafood dish. This recipe was submitted by Liz Johnson, for our recipe contest. Vote for her recipe on Facebook!
This recipe and spectacular photo are from Nom Nom Paleo, find the full cooking instructions and many more delicious recipes here.
– 2 cups diced ripe mango (about 2 mangos)
– 1/2 cup finely diced red onion
– 1 cup diced avocado (about 1 medium avocado)
– 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
– 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
– Salt and pepper to taste
– 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional
– Juice from 1 lime
Combine all ingredients and top on your favourite seafood. It makes a delicious addition to a salmon dish!